Monday, June 16, 2014

End of Year!

Well, another school year has come and gone.  I remember in September worrying about how in the world I was going to do it with 3 kids needing school, plus a toddler.  In the Fall, we were behind my planned schedule, and I was worried.  I made a few changes, and we have actually finished the year a it ahead of schedule!  (Ok, I have about 2 math lessons per child left....)

Mind you - I am panicking about the upcoming year.  3 children in 3 different AO years, and Golf moving up to the age that I generally start offering some instruction in the basics.  Not to mention that Delta is getting into a heavier year.  I'm sure that at the end of next year I'll be chuckling at my worries.

In the meantime, we have been enjoying ourselves during good weather with things like trips to the zoo.  Enjoy the pics!





Coming Soon: - our rough plans for next year!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations of your end of year! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for making it through!!

    I think we all have those panic moments. Mine came when I realized I've got 5 separate grades this fall and it will be Makayla's last year before high school. How can she be that old? For that matter how can my sweet Oliver be a Kindergartener already? I'm not sure how I'll keep the 3 little boys busy when I'm working with the other kids because they'll only be 3, 2, and 1 this fall. I foresee a lot of messy projects being offered at the table to keep them interested. ;)

    The zoo looks fun! We went to ours yesterday and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!

    Our Zoo is actually under re-construction so a lot of it is closed, and right now the pathways are in a 'Y' shape, so you have to pick which half of the zoo you want to go down... But that should be changing soon!

    ReplyDelete