Well, for what it is worth, here is what we did today in our workboxes. (Sorry, I didn't take pictures) - I'm not sure I've got the order the same as we did it....
Delta (Year 1)
- Math Lesson
- Scriptures reading
- A Pioneer Story reading
- Plastic Canvas [this ended up not working, as the plastic needle I bought didn't fit through the holes! OOPS!] - changed it to cutting practice on the fly
- Burgess Bird Book reading
- Cursive First
- Polite Moments reading
- Treadwell Primer (Reading instruction)
- Stamp Collection
- On the Shores of the Great Sea reading
- Leap Pad
- Practice Skipping (outside) - for Otter badge
- Mosaic (pegs in peg board)
- Colouring worksheet
- Reading Instruction
- Literature - Winnie the Pooh book
- Make Lunch with mom
There was a bit of waiting by both kids for me - some days it works out better than others. Today there was a LOT of reading that needed to get done. Over-all though, it still went very well.
I wish I had more items setup for Echo however. She gets done very quickly - and nothing I have entertains her very long. So far she has been pretty content to play near us - and sometimes watches what we are doing. (She loves to watch the math, for instance.)
I do think that the workboxes work out very well, as I haven't yet heard "Are we done after this?"